"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Newest Halloween Carvings

Tried carving a different pumpkin Jack-in-the-Box.
 Next, I tried a black cat. 
He wears a witch's hat and mask as if
going to a Halloween masquerade.
I get a kick out of the pumpkin
who's sitting on his back and
laughing up a storm!  Considering
I painted that face, wish I was
in on the joke!
 Also just listed this old
Relpo pumpkin planter in
my Etsy shop.
Totally scatter-brained right now.
Does it show?!


3 comments:

  1. wonderful halloween pieces! my favs! You are so talented! I got my little music box girl out today that you painted. not sure where she is going yet. but she is unpacked!
    have a great night
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your talents are truly magical. Halloween hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazingly talented My friend.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!