"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Monday, August 25, 2014

Newly Carved - A Jack O'Lantern Jack-in-the-Box!

Meet the Pumpkin Man -
A Jack O'Lantern Jack-in-the-Box!
Halloween's coming and
wood chips are flying at my house.
This spooky fellow springs out
of the box to scare anyone who
dares touches the crank.
 Antique Halloween
images give the toy box an
old-fashioned feel.
Wood and rusted wire -
perfect together!
 GOTCHA!

5 comments:

  1. He's absolutely fabulous! Your talents never cease to amaze! I'm up to my eyeballs at work but I'm dreaming of holiday crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your carvings are wonderful!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow~ he is awesome! great job.. I've been crafting halloween too.. my favorite holiday to craft for. I cant wait to get out all those halloween bins!
    have a great day
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!