"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Saturday, March 15, 2014

Vintage Angel Transformation

Come and see the change in these old
angel ornaments!
 Inspiration came a'knockin'
and I opened the door!
 One set of angels looked
like this.  Since I had bought them in
February my mind naturally gravitated
towards converting them into
Valentine cupids. 
 Maybe the harsh winter changed
my mind....maybe it's because I'm
dreaming of Spring and Easter...
but when the paint came out,
it wasn't red and pink, it was
pretty pastels and glitter.



 The other set of angels were in
this position.  I debated whether
to add a new hanger, but decided
to keep its original gold cord.
Instead of black eyes like the
original ornaments had, I added
 a wee bit more details, giving
them all bright blue ones. 


 

Now-a-days, so many people are into
high-tech electronics, things I have
no clue about.  I prefer a paintbrush
and paint any day!


4 comments:

  1. wow Jill! they look fantastic. you did a wonderful job on them. I love the springy colors. you are so creative!
    have a great weekend my friend.
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have given them such wonderful transformations. I'm so glad you rescued them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! Love them!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful job on them.I love their skin-beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!