"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Sunday, June 30, 2013

Not Sure I'm Doing This Right

Well,

I keep reading that as of tonight, Google Reader will no longer be active, so I took the advice of many other bloggers and imported this blog to bloglovin'.  I thought I did it all right, but nothing seems to have changed with my blog.

Anyone else going through the same thing?

I'm pretty much a technophobe and hate trying to figure out this kind of stuff so if you have any answers, I'm all ears.

5 comments:

  1. You are fine, don't worry! Bloglovin is just a way for folks to follow your blog in a 'reader', like they used to do with Google Reader. Google Reader is the only thing that is disappearing (for now at least!) so nothing else has changed. You still write your blog in Blogger and folks can still follow you with the Google Friend Connect widget (where it says "Join this site" on your sidebar). There has been much confusion as to what exactly Google is getting rid of tomorrow but as far as I can determine it is only the Google Reader that's going. I'm following you now through Bloglovin too, I actually really like it since I get a daily digest of all the new posts which is very handy! Happy 4th of July to you and yours, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb! It's all very confusing. I thought BlogSpot itself was disappearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sent you an email, but it looks fine on Bloglovin. And yes, the rumor about Blogger itself going away or Google Feedburner are still just rumors. I can't see them getting rid of Blogger for a very long time. It's too popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see your questions were answered above. I went through my google reader today and added about 50 blogs to my blogroll.. But there are still a ton I didnt get too. Its ok though, I just cant keep up with them all anyways!
    have a great week Jill!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! You came through in my bloglovin daily digest! Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!