"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Friday, February 22, 2013

Multiplying Like Rabbits!

Going through my Easter stash I had completely forgotten about some needle felted bunnies!
 
They like to drive in wooden cars you know.
 
Each car is unique.....
 
All painted and ready for spring!
 
For those who like pixies and fairies.....
 
We've got that too!
 
And then there are the vintage figurines.
 
And planters...
 
And yet MORE needle felted bunnies....
 
 Now I see why it's called, "multiplying like rabbits"!

All available in my Etsy shop:
buckscountyfolkart.etsy.com
More to come!
 


5 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! You are so clever.....love the shoes as cars........just cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Jill! So ready for spring, and getting out my goodies to decorate!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree they are adorable...little dutch shoe cars :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!! love the little bunny girls! and the shoe carts are adorable too. somebunnys been having fun!
    have a great weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!