"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Tuesday, February 26, 2013

GOTHIC ROSARY

Although I may be more of a fan of pastel or glass rosary beads, there's just something
about this old black set that I find attractive. 
Don't you just want to reach through the computer and touch the smooth beads?
 
I'm going through boxes and trying to destash my art supplies.  I had forgotten how many religious relics I had collected over the years.
 

 Although I may sell my other pieces, I may have to hold on to this old rosary.  The cross is metal and and almost 4 1/2 inches.  It's the biggest one I've ever had...or seen come to think about it.

The clasp has broken here, but I bet I can get Ted to fix it. 

 Wonder how old it is?

More destashing to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING!