"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fun with Faux Chocolate!

Having so much fun making these tin foiled-covered "chocolate" bunnies! 
 
 Experimenting with different colors of ink and adding on old ribbons and flowers.

 I'm really happy with the way these are turning out.  These two are now available in my Etsy Shop, which I finally got back up and running on my blog here.

While I work on the bunnies, Mary painted herself a little chickie coming through a cracked egg.  Why have a boring white shell when it came be tie-dyed?! 

This is the first year I ever really got into making Spring decorations.  Halloween and Christmas were the holidays I always focused on.  I never knew how much fun it could be!


3 comments:

  1. I love your foil bunnies! They are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling Spring Creations, you have perfected it I think! The bunnies are so stickin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the extra embellishments on your foil bunnies. How fun to have a crafting partner too!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!