"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Friday, February 8, 2013

From My Home to Yours.....

Cupid, draw back your bow. And let your arrow go straight to my lover's heart for me -
Cupid, please hear me cry. And let your arrow fly straight to my lover's heart for me.
Now, I don't mean to to bother you but I'm in a mess. There's danger of me losing all of my happiness For I love a girl who doesn't know I exist, and this you can fix -
So........
Cupid, draw back your bow. And let your arrow go straight to my lover's heart for me -
Cupid, please hear me cry. And let your arrow fly straight to my lover's heart for me.
Cupid, with your arrow make a love storm for me. I promise I will love her until eternity. I know between the two of us her heart we can steal. Help me if you will!
Cupid, draw back your bow. And let your arrow go straight to my lover's heart for me -
Cupid, please hear me cry. And let your arrow fly straight to my lover's heart for me.
"Cupid, don't you hear me calling you? I need you, Cupid. Help me!"
Just a little Sam Cooke song that I now can't get out of my mind! And here's a little something different for those who like to use paints or markers - the inside of the Valentines!

3 comments:

  1. Jill, What a beautiful collection of cards! I think I love the insides as much as the outsides. Boy your foiled rabbit had me convinced it was chocolate. So cute! Hope the snow misses you. E

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont you just love the old valentines! I wish they still made them like that. but at least there are still lots of the vintage ones floating around out there that we get to enjoy!
    not sure I left a comment the other day when I came by and saw your foil bunny, but he turned out so cute!
    have a great weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! From your collection? I so enjoy following your blog.

    Peace and all good,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!