"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Tuesday, February 19, 2013

FAREWELL, LITTLE BUNNY!

Ok.  You're a cute little vintage candy container, but if I don't get my hands moving,
I think I'm going to lose it!
 Time for an upgrade - folk art style!
 Finally got to use what was left of this old bow!
 And I got to try out my new Adirondack Ink colors.  This color is Citrus - love it!
Made him Sunday night and by Monday morning
he was off to live at my friend Shannon's house.

Farewell, Little Bunny!  I barely knew ye!

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet makeover. His little basket of carrots is equally darling. I'm glad he's going to a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that he gets to have a handsome new look and a new life with one of your friends! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable!!! Lucky friend you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the foil upgrade! The bun looks amazing! What a great idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, you have so many wonderful Easter supplies! Your foiled rabbit looks better than the ones I saw at Joann's. I love the yellowy-green color. Now if only the snow would melt! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!