"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Saturday, May 26, 2012

Our Loss is Heaven's Gain

I see trees of green, red roses too


I see them bloom, for me and you 


And I think to myself
What a wonderful World 


I see skies of blue, and clouds of white

The bright blessed day, dark sacred night 


And I think to myself
What a wonderful world


The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky


Are also on the faces of people going by 


I see friends shaking hands, sayin' "How do you do?" 


They're really sayin', "I love you." 


I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow.


They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know


And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world



Yeah, I think to myself,
What a wonderful world

Good-bye Dane.




4 comments:

  1. What a touching post and tribute Jill.Of course I don't know Dane or who He was to you, but I can tell you and your family loved Him,and that He was so important to all of you-touching each of your lives.God grant you all peace that passes all understanding.Love to you sweet girl Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jill I am sending you a big hug!! Saying prayers for you!!! It hurts and go ahead and cry it cleanses your soul!! I love ya neice and will continue to hold you up in prayer!! Try to embrace Memorial Day and keep me posted on how you are doing!!!!! XOXO Love ya, Aunt Frannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tribute. I see what a special man he was to your family. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!