"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Monday, April 23, 2012

TRICK OR TREAT!

Is it too early to be thinking about Halloween?  Not at my house!


It was an Altered Art weekend, recreating 30-year-old "Precious Moments" babies into the cutest little trick-or-treaters!   Originally, each baby wore a pink or blue t-shirt and white diaper.  Now they each have their own special Halloween costume.

First, we have our good little toddler witch.  She wears an orange and polka-dot diaper and real wool cape and hat. 


Next, our shy little clown. 


What pranks do you think they're conjuring up?


Some of the cutest costumes are babies dressed as bumble bees and lady bugs! 






At first, I wasn't sure what costume to give this crawling baby, then it became obvious - why not a black cat? 


And what's Halloween without a devil?  Makes me wonder what's going through his mischievous little mind!


Only 6 more months 'til Halloween!


9 comments:

  1. Jill,You still amaze me with your talent for art,but also your vision of what will sale and exactly what to do.You are blessed with that talent and I know many more too. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jill I love how your mind works!! LOL Halloween in April is ok thinkin!! Cuz I like Halloween too! Although I'd rather plant some flowers!! LOL Glad to see your using your creative juices or is it your creative madness? LOL Hope you are doing ok dear neice!! I miss ya! XOXO Love, Aunt Frannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute!!!
    they look great!
    love the 'kitty' one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about Halloween also right now. Trying to design items for a flea market booth this fall. But, I an no where near as creative as you. I love those remade babies! So. Stinkin. Cute!
    Hope all is well with you and yours.
    Oh, and I'm so glad to see you have not one but two Etsy shops! Go you!
    xo maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how extremely cute! Those look very professionally made... well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and just what real babies wear on their 1st or 2nd Halloweens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and artistic! Clowns are cute. Keep up the good works. I appreciate it.
    EPSON Premium Glossy Photo Paper

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!