"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Friday, April 13, 2012

Today's Estate Sale Finds!!

Doesn't a great deal just grab you in all the right places?!

Look what I found today at an estate sale for only $25 each!  Aren't they gorgeous?!   Creamy white with gold highlights.



The sale started at 8 am, but I couldn't get there until 9:30. I walked in and said to the woman in charge, "I guess the bedroom set is already taken, huh?"  She shook her head no and I hauled it upstairs as fast as my chunky thighs could carry me!  



Once I hang her window curtains and buy a wall mirror, her room will be officially complete (not counting little decorative pieces here and there I'm sure.  Shhh...don't tell Ted!)

4 comments:

  1. SCORE!!! Lucky you--- they were just sitting there waiting for you! Are you leaving them as they are? or painting them? Have you heard you can make your own chalk paint???? I'd paint them--- of course, I paint eVeRyThInG :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl! For now, I'm leaving them as is. They fit into her room perfectly the way they are. Will show pics soon!

      Delete
  2. So glad for you!She will love them.My lips are sealed :) Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little detail on the doors down below. Those are great! Love a good score like that...keep on floating happy!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!