"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome to my Art Room!!

Renovating the attic means losing my art room.


I hope nobody calls "Hoarders". I don't think they'd believe me that this is temporary.


Knowing I was going to lose this room, I braced myself for a break in creating and even put my Etsy shop on vacation mode.


But, I did manage to stash all my paper supplies in my bedroom. It's been a while since I got my hands into ephemera so it looks like the perfect opportunity to start.


Even our living room is packed! We're living like sardines here. Someone throw me back in the water!


Don't forget....the Ephemera Give-Away ends tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I Soooo Share your "hoarding/pain"!!! LOL!!! My family room looks like your living room..and the craft room is STILL A WORK in progress! Yikes!
    Smiling with you!
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain....I've got everything stacked up in the downstairs hallway waiting to go either in the basement, garage, or trash.....hey, its a long winter around these parts and plenty of time inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've relegated the garage for most of my stuff. Now did you say you're doing the attic? Awesome. Will that be your hideaway/studio from now on? Pictures please. Patsye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no Jill I know you are going bonkers!! LOL or laughing with you!! Keep your eye focused on the prize!! And in the end I just know you and Mary are gonna have so much fun decorating and creating her room!! Yay for you guys!! Love, Aunt Frannie XOXO

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!