"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Friday, November 18, 2011

PINK LADIES

I'm dreaming of a PINK Christmas!


Oh, the FUN I had changing these boring white vintage reindeer into Glam Girls!


Meet "Bubble Gum", actually, that's just the name of the glitter I covered her body in. This girl likes some Bling! All her jewelry is vintage. She wears earrings, two ankle bracelets, and a two-piece necklace, which of course, is also a shade of pink!


I repainted the eyes on this pair, exaggerating the pupils and eyelashes for a much more appealing look.


Cotton Candy also likes to strut her stuff. She's a very pretty pale shade of pink.


Candy wears an ankle bracelet over her front right hoof, two earrings, and a necklace with a big white pearl. I also accented her physique by running rhinestones down her front and across her underbelly.


They've come a long way!


These pretties will be up for grabs at my Etsy Shop!

11 comments:

  1. cute reindeer, but $30??? ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Anonymous, artists need to charge more than the Dollar Store. But thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jill I LOVE those Deer!! Glam deer who would have thought of it!! You!! LOL That is alot of bling and time you put in to them!! I think your price is right on!! I love the PINK GLAM!! reindeer with jewerly too cute!! I love the diamonds in the ears too!! Love you too!! XO Aunt Frannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another anonymous person... they are gorgeous and priced right. I've seen similar but not as detailed going for about the same in New Hope, PA.

    Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up the same deer yesterday at the thrift store. I absolutely LOVE what you did with them. They are fabulous, darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa never had reindeer like these! Oh, how cool if you make a Santa all dressed in a pink suit with white fur, ... oh I can see it all!
    You are amazing!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your deers Jill, the colors are so pretty. And of course I love the BLING!!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just pinkalicious Jill! So cute, and love the vintage jewelry on them! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea. Pink raindeer! I imagine you do a brisk business with all your ideas. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Patsye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah Jill, these are so sweet!
    Smiles-
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!