"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Monday, September 26, 2011

Poor Little Bugger

Look who I found this morning in our living room?



Poor little thing. I thought Blue left me a little surprise and was ready to go do the whole, "Baaaaad Dog!" thing, when I saw it start to move! Teeny weeny little mouse. About 10 minutes later, Ted brought me his little brother. Mary quickly named them "Nimrod" and "Nibbles." As I write this, poor Nimrod has been buried out back by a tree. Poor little Nibbles just keeps hanging on. Too young to survive without mommy.

6 comments:

  1. aw, poor little guys. I remember finding baby mice in the basement at Gram's farm. They were so tiny! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... so sad! I wonder where they came from and wehre there mama is?
    keep us posted on the little guy.
    xo
    viv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, Little Nibbles passed away yesterday around 6 pm. Mary had to sleep with us last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad, my cats think they are bringing mama a gift: I found a baby rabbit this morning,too late to save it, Dorry about nimrod and nibbles~

    Love your creations~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well heck I meant "Sorry" too fast on the send button smile~

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!