"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm on a Roll!

OK! I just figured out how to add my Flickr Photostream to my blog. Look out!

These are a compilation of pictures: Carvings, Needle-feltings, Scuptings, vintage goodies, Christmas stuff - lots of fun things! Some are for sale on Etsy and Ebay (My Ebay seller name is of course, Bucks County Folk Art), some things have already sold, and some have been given as gifts. If you see something you may be interested in, just let me know and I'll see if I still have it.

Well, after days of learning, my head and eyes hurt. Now it's time to enjoy some of MY favorite Blogs!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jill you are such a role model for all of us!! I love the new look of your goodies in your etsy!! I've been praying for you that you would start selling!! You have such a great heart!! Looks like it's working and I love the "ye olde esty shoppe!! That's how I like to spell shoppe!! LOL Keep on keeping on, Love Fran. XO PS Don't know if you know it but I posted your blog and etsy link on my blog on my last post!! You can click on the highlighted names and it takes you right to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooo funny, love it that you are so excited over this new skill!!!! I stll ask for help....my new 4 in 1 copier arrived today, if I can get it out of the box I will set it up tomorrow, and there will be many phone calls and emails before I finish....you'll probably hear me screaming all the way to your house!!!

    Your shops look wonderful and wish you the best of luck....hugs....cleo

    p.s. yes, tried needle felting and made a couple of things, but my hands are hurting and can't even pick up a needle now....will wait on it.....

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!