"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus!

Here comes Santa Claus, right down Santa Claus Lane.


He'll come around when the chimes ring out, "It's Christmas morn again!"


Hear those sleigh bells jingle jangle~


Oh, what a beautiful sight!


Jump in bed. Cover up your head. 'Cuz Santa Claus comes tonight!


Peace on Earth will come to all if we just follow the light.


Let's give thanks to the Lord above, 'cuz Santa Claus comes tonight!



For those of you who may not know, go to the fab-u-lous Melissa's "Honey Girl Studio" for your chance at: 30 Days of Holiday Give-Away. Melissa's blog is PURE eye candy in all its scrumptiousness!

6 comments:

  1. Love the braided rug inside the sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! I have sooooo much fun upgrading sleighs and sleds! This was originally a very dull weathered sleigh. I modified it by adding runners, a seat for Santa to sit on, and a shelf in the back to hold extra presents. Then I painted it and embellished it. Lots and lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jill, pretty cool Santa and his sleigh!! I too like the braided rug inside! Which I know you probably got on one of your cool thrifting adventures! Hey I was wondering if you got any thing in the mail from me? Let me know! Thanks! XO Love, Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill, I checked my email and the last one I got from you, was Nov. 12th! I checked every single one of them I have!! You know I've been sending emails and people aren't getting them!! I hope it's not my provider! I pay them a leg and a arm a month!! I thought it was me and it could be! LOL But not sure why I didn't get yours. So glad Mary liked her dress! She is just so darn cute!! I adore that pic of her in New York by the window!! Have a good night! XO Love, Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, what a magical time your family had in New York! Thank you so much for sharing photos of the Tinsel Trading Co. I have only just heard of it. WOW! Speaking of which, I love the cape and hood on this Santa! Just beautiful! I'm sure it won't be long now for your cottage to be nestled in snow again. Such a special place to be! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been to New York? Oh woweeee...loved seeing you and the family. What an adventure to remember. That must have been pure magic!

    I've had a son come home for three days exhausted from working 15 hr days for Target. He was camped out in the guest room next to the computer so I couldn't get to my blog plus working so hard for Santa at Michaels. I'll tell you, it's been a wild sleigh ride. I'm amazed at how much stuff flies out of the place. I'm convinced Santa shops there for all the kids in the world!

    Thinking of you tonight, clear across the nation...in your home sweet cottage.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!