"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Thursday, September 16, 2010

My New Etsy Shop!

Attention Guys and Dolls,

My new Etsy Shop is now open and you're all invited to come visit me!

My goal is to fill it with one-of-a-kind holiday folk art, craft supplies, and vintage goodies. If it's not scrumptious, I'm not selling it!

Come Visit Me at:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BucksCountyFolkArt

Here is some other fun news! I've been honored to have my work accepted for submission at:

http://www.UniquelyBucks.com

Uniquely Bucks is a DELICIOUS on-line store specializing in selling unique works of art specifically from Bucks County artisans. This is a juried site, meaning there is a selection process to get in, so I was very flattered when they contacted me asking to showcase my work.

After months of exhaustion caused by a vitamin deficiency, I'm finally feeling GOOD again and have my energy back. Looks like I'm going to need it too!

5 comments:

  1. Jill, There are so many wonderful posts here to catch up on. I loved all the visiting with the relatives. Your little girl looks so sweet, broken arm and all. I think I thought you had an Etsy shop because you make so many items. Congratulations on this new venture. All success is wished your way! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes guts and courage and strengh and blessings and prayers to begin. I am with you. Here are a couple of quotes to encourage you that are helping me.

    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. ALbert Einstein

    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams; Eleanor Roosevelt

    Imagine the steps you would take to get from where you are now to where you want to be and you will achieve your future but work backwards to the present. Brian Tracy

    and my favorite quote is...
    I am a firm believer that some rules need to be broken.

    All the best Jill! Hubby is going away for three days and I'll be tucked away at home. Blogging, reading and writing and crafting a watching movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Jill sometimes when you pray for rain you gotta watch out for the mud!! I think that's how you say it!! Blessings coming your way girl! I'm alittle bit behind you, but on my way!!!! I love that quote Jackie gave you. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" Eleanor Roosevelt I actually have that quote wrote on my kitchen wall!! Will send you an email so you can write me back and tell me how it's going!!! Love to you. XO Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill, I've been away all summer, but it's so nice to be back visiting my followers. I am so in love with your cottage. I'm trying to turn my comtempory home into a cottage. I've had some scathingly brilient ideas, even if I do say so myself.

    I'm going back to visit your itsey.

    come visit
    big hugs
    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will vouch for you having enough craft supplies to sale!!! lol! Yea for you! I hope you do awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!