"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh, The Weather Outside is Frightful!

It's been so hot lately here in Bucks County. Last week, we had a break in the weather so I took advantage by bringing the kids to the park. My biggest mistake? They made me walk down a big steep hill.



Of course, that meant needing to walk back up....



and up......



and still waiting for mommy to reach the top.



Since this was taken only a week ago, the temps have shot up to over 100 degrees, and I've been pretty much hibernating inside with the air-conditioner and Kool-Aid.

Hope it's cooler in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

  1. haha! I would so be dying climbing back up that hill. Love how they waited so nicely for you. :P

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!