"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My First Attempt at Tags

I'm not a paper artist, not even a scrapbooker. I don't have rubber stamps or fancy cutting tools. Somehow though, watching other artists, like the amazing Elizabeth from Creative Breathing, transform paper images into beautiful tags inspired me to give it a try. Here is a "weekly calendar" of tags I created using images from an old children's book and lots of vintage flowers, trims, and buttons:

MONDAY: Watch the bubbles fly -



TUESDAY: See the wash get dry-



WEDNESDAY: Mend with all your might-



THURSDAY: Make things clean and bright-



FRIDAY: Bad for dust and flies-



SATURDAY: Good for cakes and pies-



SUNDAY: From all tasks we're free. After church we have our tea.

3 comments:

  1. They turned out so cute and now you are going to have to go buy all the fancy glues and scissors!!! lol ~Shlelley O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are so cute. I just love those illustrations. Be careful though, paper crafting can become addicting. :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!