"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Wednesday, May 5, 2010

White Wednesday #2

It started out innocently enough with this little vintage Lefton Bunny. I bought her for only 25 cents at The Barn because her ear had been glued back on. I loved the smooth, wax-like feel of her and her over-all look.



They quickly multiplied. How stereotypical!



A few brown ones joined the group, but since this is White Wednesday, I left out the others.



Some Napco Bunnies joined the group.



Suddenly, I'm a Bunny Collector! How did that happen?

2 comments:

  1. Yep, those silly rabbits sure DO multiply! Great collection of bunnies..I love 'em too!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute collection. Isn't that how it goes. You don't start out collecting something, and then, there you have it, a collection. I love the white ones, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!