"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR YOUNG MOTHER!

I just found out that my cousin's wife and mother of two very young daughters, has been diagnosed with cancer AGAIN. This poor young woman already fought Breast Cancer a few years ago and now it has come back to haunt to her. It looks like Chemo is the next step.

Whoever may read this, please take a moment and hold a prayer up for Chris that she will be ok and spared any more of this nightmare.

With Sincere and Grateful Thanks,
Jill

4 comments:

  1. Jill, that is so sad...i will pray for Chris and her family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for chris and her family! praying for peace and healing. XO Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just added Chris to a prayer list on my newest blog post...i meant to do that when i posted...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to read about your cousin's wife. What a shock it must be for your family. I have a close relative who has cancer for the 2nd time and understand the worry and heartache.

    You will all be in my prayers

    Warm wishes
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!