"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Thursday, May 6, 2010

National Day of Prayer

This morning, I rallied the kids and myself earlier than usual and drove to Mary's school. For 15 minutes, a group of people assembled around the flag pole to acknowledge the National Day of Prayer. It was the most beautiful weather and a great way to start the day.

For me, one form of prayer is through my art. I believe during this time, I'm co-creating with the Holy Spirit (I sometimes refer to Him as my "Muse" on the blog). Today, I want to put aside the typical day-to-day responsibilities and focus on creating, as a dedication to our National Day of Prayer.

This morning I listed my newest project (on the post below). Come check out my Santa Claus wagon!

3 comments:

  1. Pray without ceasing! Love that you pray as you work/play! THANKS for stopping by and the sweet words...have a great weekend!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to do that Jill, it's so great to see kids & parents coming together to pray at their school that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone who showed up said the exact same thing, "I wasn't sure if anyone else would show up." There was a surprising amount of people there. The way I see, our schools could use as much prayer as possible!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!