"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Monday, May 17, 2010

My Muse Came a'Calling!

I think the amount of mess in an art studio is in direct proportion to the amount of fun one had in it!



And I had myself a good old time!



Broke out my vintage tin valentine filled with pretty pastels.



There was plenty of rummaging, searching for just the perfect pieces.



Sculpting paper clay Santa heads, dying and decorating shabby pink Christmas trees, and carving vintage spools into old world Santas gave me the perfect balance between work and play!



Hoping YOUR Muse comes a'calling!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jill I need my muse back so bad!!! Your giving me envy and inspiration!!! LOL XO Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to get all my crafts set up again1 I miss my craft room! ♥

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!