"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Wednesday, April 28, 2010

White Wednesday

Being new to the blogging world, I'm coming across all kinds of links, pictures, and fun things to share. Apparently, there are some creative artful bloggers out there who participate in what's called, "White Wednesday." I'm still not sure what it's all about, but since I just acquired a bag of linen-scented white potpourri (found in a huge box of vintage laces I bought for just $4.00!) I thought I'd join in the fun!

Now, I never claimed to be a photographer and my modest little camera sure isn't helping either. So once again, I close my eyes, try to give up the perfectionist in me, and think back to my old post entitled,"Wabi-Sabi"!






To see more White Wednesday blogs, go to www.fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. What pretty potpourri! My name is Jill, too, and I would love to visit Bucks County. My ancestors settled there in the 1700s and stayed for generations - I know I'd find their names in cemeteries and churches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo pretty and charming! I love the blooms added in! Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week when you get a moment. I have become a follower and would be honored if you choose to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images of your potpourri, I have some similiar but it is in pink and white, but I love it!! It is so pretty, and adds texture to a room.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!