"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Friday, April 9, 2010

Still Learning My Way Around Blogging

Today, I learned to install pictures onto Flickr and posted it here. If you'd like to see more of my work, just click on it. Then, if you go to "buckscountyfolkart's photostream", it should take you to all my pictures.

I also realize that I'm "Following" myself! No, I'm not narcissistic, I have no idea how I managed to do this or how to unfollow. I'd be happy for any advice for those who are Blogger savvy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill!!!!
    There you are my new Buckscounty Sparkly new Pixie friend!
    OMG, can me and the Pixies come live with you??? LOVE your house!
    I am new to blogging also, but I will help you if I can.
    Nice to meet you!
    Sparkly Hugs,
    Tobi and the Pixies!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING!