"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just Realized I Could Use This!

Ted and I bought this antique printer's cabinet over 10 years ago at a charming little shop in Allentown, NJ. For years, it has just held some of Ted's collectibles in the first top shelves, which explains the masking tape to keep the kids out!



As I was recently organizing my tiny supplies into various bins, it dawned on me that this would make the perfect place to house my miniatures. I couldn't believe how blind I'd been! For years, it has been staring me in the face, but I didn't even notice.

Oh! The fun I had filling this with all my tiny treasures! The best part? I still have over half the cabinet left to use!



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING!