"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Friday, March 19, 2010

Right Time, Right Place!




After dropping off a truck-load of donations this afternoon, I of course, then had to browse the store to see what treasures awaited! Nothing caught my fancy and I was actually a bit relieved. Walking out of the store, I spotted a huge box with a sign written, "FREE" on it. Peeking inside, I came across 11 grapevine cornucopias! Ordinarily, I would have kept walking; instead, I walked off with the entire box!

Mary turns seven in a few weeks and since it's the first time she's ever invited friends over, I want to make it extra special. She's having an Enchanted Fairy Garden theme so I've been gathering all sorts of natural materials. One of the events will be a Fairy Treasure Hunt. The girls can use the cornucopias to gather all their spoils. They'll also make great goodie bags. Don't you just love being in the right place at the right time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING!