"What one can see out in the sunlight is always less interesting than what is behind a windowpane."













Monday, March 8, 2010

Lookie What I Got





Look what arrived in the mail today! When I opened the mailbox, I was almost knocked over by the aroma of cinnamon apple and Hazelnut potpourri.

Although it's still March and most likely we'll get hit with more snow, I've already jump-started spring cleaning. I just can't wait for more sun! Today was 57 degrees, warm with a cool breeze. It was a perfect day to open the windows and let fresh air in. I'm really getting excited about being able to cast off the bulky winter wardrobe for lighter, cooler clothes. It also means the flowers Ted planted will soon be filling our home with the sweet smell of spring.

Until then, we'll just bundle up, drink hot cocoa by the crackling fire, and enjoy the scent of cinnamon apple and Hazelnut. Wait....why was I in such a hurry for spring again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING!